St. Mark's Lutheran Church Youth and Family Ministry
Welcome to a new year!
2017-2018 is proving to be an exciting year for the youth of St. Mark's.
This year, along with our regular Senior High and Junior High retreats our 8th-12th graders are planning ahead for the 2018 National Youth Gathering in Houston, June 27-July 1, 2018. For more information please sign up for our email newsletters below or stop in and see us. Click HERE for the latest information! Sunday, October 1, is the last day to sign up!
CLICK BELOW FOR PICTURES OF:
THANK YOU! "Mightly Fortress" VBS 7/30-8/3/2017
Connecting with Youth--Meeting One-on-One
In the months to come, I will be calling/messaging the youth to meet and connect at a deeper level about their life and faith journey. This will be a time where we are able to talk one-on-one. I am in the process of setting up something called Ride-A-Long Ministry that will allow me & another person to do transportation if needed to make this happen.
Contact/Permission for for 2016-17
* * IMPORTANT UPDATES TO THE YOUTH CALENDAR!!! * *
- Sundays, 11:05 AM- 12:00 PM:
--7th-8th Graders, Room 216, "Here We Stand" (Confirmation Classes)
--9th-12th Graders, Youth Room, "The Bible Project"
--Parents, Church Lounge, "Parent Bible Study"
- Sundays, 1:30 PM- 2:30 PM: Youth Bells Rehearsal, Sanctuary
- February-to-mid-April, Polo and Jacket Youth Fundraiser
- Saturday/Sunday, April 7, 2018, 7:00 PM to 9:00 AM: Youth Lock-in
- Sunday, April 15, 2018, 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM: Youth Gathering meeting for Youth and parents!
- Sunday, April 15, 2018, 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM, Church Town Hall Meeting #3, Youth to provide dinner as fundraiser!
- Sunday, April 22, 2018, 2:00 PM (show at 3:00 PM), Cost is $5, "Jesus Christ Superstar" - Show is at West Potomac High School; we will be going to support Elli Makinen and Anna Ferrari, RSVP by Sunday morning.
- Friday, May 18, 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM, Narthex and Sanctuary, Youth Sunday Practice
- Sunday, May 20, 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM, St. Mark's Sanctuary, Youth Sunday
* * * * * * * * *
2018 Youth Calendar--Upcoming Events
To be added to the youth mailing list please fill out the form below: